Let’s face it, finding the motivation in the morning to get out of bed and hit the gym is not something that comes quite easily, especially for those of us who haven’t even seen the inside of a gym in a very long time. But working out doesn’t have to be a drag the minute you step on the treadmill. In fact, by listening to a few tunes you’ll be able find that motivation you’ve been missing all along.
Researchers have found that by listening to music it enhances your motivation and your workout stamina since it distracts you from being physically exhausted, and allows you to go further the distance than you would perhaps without listening to anything at all. And with that being said, here are our top 10 workout pumped up playlist jams to get you going! So let’s put on those earphones and let us get lost in the music.
- “Pump Up the Jam” by Technotronic
- “American Boy” by Estelle ft. Kanye West
- “American Girl” by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
- “Music for a Found Harmonium” by Patrick Street
- “Tubthumping” by Chumbawamba
- “Selfish Jean” by Travis
- “Pump It Up” by Elvis Costello
- “Do You Want To Touch Me?” by Gary Glitter
- “Rock DJ” by Robbie Williams
Which songs would you add to your list? Feel free to comment below!